Public Digital Archives on Mary Shelley and Her Circle
- [Percy] Shelley's Ghost: Reshaping the Image of a Literary Family - A University of Oxford Bodleian Libraries exhibition in partnership with the New York Public Library. This is a companion website for a (now closed) exhibit. The website contains many digital resources about Percy and Mary Shelley, as well as her parents, Mary Wollstonecraft and William Godwin.
- The Shelley-Godwin Archive - A National Endowment of the Arts-sponsored digital archive developed through a collaboration between The New York Public Library (NYPL), the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities (MITH), the Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford, the Houghton Library of Harvard University, the Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens, and the British Library. More information on this historic collaboration can be found here.
- Frankensteinia: The Frankenstein Blog - A prolific blog that tracks the novel's influence and all things related within the arts, media, and pop culture. Contains many short movie descriptions and personal reviews.
- Frankenstein Forever - The companion Tumblr blog to Frankensteinia: The Frankenstein Blog. Contains movie posters, Halloween photos, playbills, and everything in between.
- Romantic Circles - A refereed scholarly website devoted to Romantic-period literature and culture. Contains audio clips of Romantic poetry readings, lists of scholarly resources, and teaching pedagogies.
- Romanticism and Victorianism on the Net (RAVON) - An international, open-access online journal devoted to British nineteenth-century literature. Currently, the journal is published twice a year.